MFC Foodworks LLP Service Use
- You agree to take reasonable care when providing MFC Foodworks LLP with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card.
- MFC Foodworks LLP ensures quality standards and is responsible and liable for all and any issues and cases pertaining to the quality of the food or order for eg. veg/non-veg labelling etc but not limited to this, to the User directly.
- User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
Prices and Payment
- All prices listed on the MFC Foodworks LLP Website for Food is correct at the time of publication. While MFC Foodworks LLP takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you may change at the time of delivery, based on the latest menu and prices. MFC Foodworks LLP reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale and to delete and remove from listing the menu of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
- User agrees that in case of change in price, MFC Foodworks LLP or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
- The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the MFC Foodworks LLP App and/or Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
- If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.
- Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
- MFC Foodworks LLP will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, MFC Foodworks LLP will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, User may contact MFC Foodworks LLP by email and MFC Foodworks LLP will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by MFC Foodworks LLP.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Food at the time they are ready for delivery or MFC Foodworks LLP is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which MFC Foodworks LLP incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify MFC Foodworks LLP in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food. MFC Foodworks LLP cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such Food as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Refund will be credited to the customer in case of any cancellations within 7-8 days.
Personal Information and Privacy
- User understands and acknowledges that by choosing MFC Foodworks LLP you have allowed MFC Foodworks LLP to use your personal information.
- User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although MFC Foodworks LLP provides appropriate firewalls and protections, the MFC Foodworks LLP Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible.
- In case MFC Foodworks LLP is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the MFC Foodworks LLP Service and/or any particular user(s), MFC Foodworks LLP will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
- Your use of this site means that we have your consent to send periodic communication regarding offers, alerts and updates. This communication can be through SMS, emails or any other communication tool.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights of the MFC Foodworks LLP, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by the MFC Foodworks LLP. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- The brand “Nusta Kitchen” is registered with M/s MFC Foodworks LLP and cannot be used by any other entity without express permission from them.